12/27/08

Pearl Pictures of the Day

We're going to give the PPotD another try. Pearl does many amusing things in the course of a day, so it shouldn't be hard getting some of it on "film". We'll give you a few this first day, do we ever get sick of pictures of the monkey?

Our first photo is after breakfast. No, those aren't cold sores, jelly was the culprit. Pearl just loves her some PB&J!



Mimsy handed some jingle bells to Pearl and she thought they were fantastic. Off she toddled, shaking the hell out of them. She did try them out for taste, but quickly came to the conclusion that it was better to play with them.



One first this week was Pearl's first bandaid. She had a little sore on her leg from her one of her many tumblings on top of toys. Little Pearl kept trying to pick at it, so Mimsy fished out a Hello Kitty bandaid. I believe we'll have another Hello Kitty fan in the household now.



We will leave you with a lovely water baby. Pearl enjoys her bath time like no other. I do believe she inherited my love for the water, she doesn't want to get out. I dream of the day we'll have a bathtub here again, then she'd have a whole "ocean" at her fingertips.



3 comments:

Betty Wolff said...

I always get so excited when I see you have posted on your Pearl and her sidekick blog. Oh, Pealie girlie, your big blue eyes are magnificent. xoxoxoxoxoxo

Nana said...

Oh my what a beautiful girl you are Pearl..I am so grateful your mommie posts such wonderful photos of you

Maggs said...

What a beautiful little girl you have. So sweet and innocent. Looking at your pics takes me back to when my were babies. I miss those days, but shouldn't be too long till I'm a nanny hehehe.

 
template by suckmylolly.com